Saturday, April 23, 2011

5 Very best Disney Movie Songs


Through the years, Disney has produced some amazing songs in its featured films. Daily, I bet, somebody somewhere is humming or singing a Disney song. Picking the five very best is no effortless job, but after careful consideration, here are my picks of 5 very best Disney movie songs.



  1. Hi Ho - Who hasn't hummed or whistled this song, produced renowned in Snow White and also the Seven Dwarfs. If this isn't classic Disney melody I do not know what is.


  2. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah - This song from Song of the South will get your toes tapping. This is a favorite to sing together with tiny young children or by a camp fire.


  3. Bear Necessities - I imagine myself somewhere on an island, laying on a beach, performing absolutely nothing ever time I here this song. Someday perhaps someday. Jungle Book can be a favorite for all.


  4. When You Wish Upon A Star - Curled up with my young children in bed reading a story or watching Pinocchio together on a rainy day. There's nothing better.


  5. Circle Of Life - Not only is this an awesome song composed by Elton John and lyrics by Tim Rice, but the story it tells reminds us all of our location in this world. The Lion King on screen or on Broadway, each are terrific.

I should admit this list was tough. Considering I left out Colors of the Wind, A Entire New Globe, Beauty as well as the Beast, Kiss The Girl, You will Be In My Heart, to name some. Perhaps I really should have picked the top ten most effective Disney Movie songs. Possibly I just did.


No comments:

Post a Comment